We are a licensed Sporting Apparel Company based in Redcliffe. We are very team orientated and our company philosophy is based on having fun and searching for continual improvement. For the last 10 years we have experienced ongoing growth and as a result we are now wanting to expand our operations by adding a vibrant, goal orientated, team player Tele-sales Representative to our business.
Tele-sales Representative responsibilities include:
- Contacting potential (Cold Calling) or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answering questions about products or the company
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements and closing sales
We are looking for an enthusiastic Tele-sales Representative to generate new business for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective Tele-sales Representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in new customers in a range of new retail channels and expanding our sales with existing customers.
Having knowledge and interest in the major sporting codes within Australia and New Zealand will be advantageous.
- Develop potential customer databases as required
- Contact potential or existing customers by phone to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements, overcome objections and to close sales
- Direct prospects to the Sales Manager when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the CRM system or database being used
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Work as a team to achieve business goals
- Must feel comfortable Cold Calling prospective customers
- Proven experience as a Tele-sales Representative or other sales/customer service role will be advantageous
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Ability to use relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- A generous base salary will be provided along with an uncapped sales incentive plan
- Email applications to email@example.com