NRL Dragons Footysuit
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.13 AUD fortnightly with More info
INFANT FOOTYSUIT RANGE
The following should be used as a size guide for our FOOTYSUIT COLLECTION:
Our GIRLS FOOTYSUITS tends to be a couple of cm smaller than this chart. We compare our sizing with dozens of other infant clothing brands and you should find our clothes to be very average in sizing.
There are a number of factors you need to consider when sizing a Onesie:
- Onesies tend to be worn loosely. This provides freedom of movement and allows you to curl up on the sofa without it feeling tight or pulling. Much more comfortable!!
- They may hang a bit lower in the crotch than other garments - you will get used to it!!
- A Onesie will look "really big" when you first see it, but they wear much smaller than they look. Try it on and you will see!
- The size chart below is for a person with an average build. If you are a larger build, you may want to consider going up a size. If you are a slim build you may be able to go down. Most people will be able to fit more than 1 size.
- Remember, the thicker your build, the more your Onesie will pull up over your body. This is why you may want to consider going up a size.
- There is no difference in length in the largest 3 sizes (XXL, XXXL, XXXXL). These sizes allow for people who are "average build" / "above average build" / "reasonably large build".
- If you have any doubts, use the "Contact" page to get in touch. We will help you as best we can.
STARS & STRIPES DRESSES
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also have the swing tag still attached, so please try your Footysuit for size before you remove the hang tag. If you would like to exchange your goods, please include a prepaid self addressed envelope for us to send your replacement Footysuit to you. If no prepaid envelope is included normal postal charges will be charged back to you.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 3 business days.
As a business we are committed to providing you with quality products, and we work very hard to continually improve our products. If you receive a defective product please let us know, and we will always refund or replace your product if this occurs. Please ensure this occurs within the 30 day period as referred to above.
If your item has been personalised, unfortunately we can't offer you a refund or exchange, but if you have any problems please contact us and we will try to help the best we can. If there are any defects with the product we will offer a full replacement.
Depending on your location the expected delivery times are:
AUSTRALIA (East Coast)
- Posted via Australia Post, ex Brisbane (small parcels; some large parcels) or Fastway Couriers (large parcels to specific locations)
- Delivery within 2 - 4 Business Days
AUSTRALIA (West Coast)
- Posted via Australia Post (small parcels; some large parcels) or Fastway Couriers (large parcels to specific locations)
- Delivery within 5 - 7 Business Days
- Posted via Australia Post, and can expect delivery within 14 - 21 Business Days.
INTERNATIONAL (Other Countries)
- Posted via Australia Post, and can expect delivery within 14 - 21 Business Days to most countries. Please refer to the Australia Post Delivery Times Calculator
When your parcel is dispatched you should receive an email advising the date it was posted and whether it has been sent via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers. Due to the excessive costs involved we do not use tracking when sending via Australia Post. It is very uncommon for a parcel to go missing and we have found both couriers to be very reliable.
Track your Parcel
A Footysuit is a 100% cotton, all-in-one, baby jumpsuit that is designed to depict the complete outfit of your favourite hero. We use a mid-range skin-toned fabric on the leg to give the appearance of socks and shorts; it is a colour that looks good on babies with both darker and lighter skin. Features include:
- Printed Logos to ensure there is no rubbing on the inside of the garment.
- Front or crotch openings using YKK press studs;
- Top or side neck opening where appropriate
Guaranteed to create plenty of laughs and smiles! You are never too small to dream!
NOTE: Size 000 to Size 1 Footysuits have enclosed feet (designed like a Footy boot). Size 2 and 3 Footysuits are cuffed at the ankles. They do not have enclosed feet.