NRL Wests Tigers Adult Onesie
A Onesie to suit kids, teenagers, adults of all shapes, sizes & ages. This Onesie is made from high quality platinum fleece, and is made tough for outside wear. It includes:
- a double-ended front zip for easy access;
- front/side pockets;
- embroidered and woven logos;
- printed 'Date of Establishment' on sleeves;
- a cotton lined hood for the Adult Version; no hood for the Kids and Youth version;
- ribbed cuffs at the ankles and wrists.
There are a number of factors you need to consider when sizing a Onesie:
- Onesies tend to be worn loosely. This provides freedom of movement and allows you to curl up on the sofa without it feeling tight or pulling. Much more comfortable!!
- They may hang a bit lower in the crotch than other garments - you will get used to it!!
- A Onesie will look "really big" when you first see it, but they wear much smaller than they look. Try it on and you will see!
- The size chart below is for a person with an average build. If you are a larger build, you may want to consider going up a size. If you are a slim build you may be able to go down. Most people will be able to fit more than 1 size.
- Remember, the thicker your build, the more your Onesie will pull up over your body. This is why you may want to consider going up a size.
- There is no difference in length in the largest 3 sizes (XXL, XXXL, XXXXL). These sizes allow for people who are "average build" / "above average build" / "reasonably large build".
- If you have any doubts, use the "Contact" page to get in touch. We will help you as best we can.