INFANT FOOTYSUIT RANGE
The following should be used as a size guide for our FOOTYSUIT COLLECTION:
Our GIRLS FOOTYSUITS tends to be a couple of cm smaller than this chart. We compare our sizing with dozens of other infant clothing brands and you should find our clothes to be very average in sizing.
There are a number of factors you need to consider when sizing a Onesie:
- Onesies tend to be worn loosely. This provides freedom of movement and allows you to curl up on the sofa without it feeling tight or pulling. Much more comfortable!!
- They may hang a bit lower in the crotch than other garments - you will get used to it!!
- A Onesie will look "really big" when you first see it, but they wear much smaller than they look. Try it on and you will see!
- The size chart below is for a person with an average build. If you are a larger build, you may want to consider going up a size. If you are a slim build you may be able to go down. Most people will be able to fit more than 1 size.
- Remember, the thicker your build, the more your Onesie will pull up over your body. This is why you may want to consider going up a size.
- There is no difference in length in the largest 3 sizes (XXL, XXXL, XXXXL). These sizes allow for people who are "average build" / "above average build" / "reasonably large build".
- If you have any doubts, use the "Contact" page to get in touch. We will help you as best we can.